Our 2-week camps will keep your kids groovin' with plenty of music and movement.
Take home our our Live-Streamed Virtual Showcase you can download, share and keep as a memento of your "stay-at-home" summer!
10:45 AM - 12:15 PM & Daily (PST)
Each session features new songs!
Session 1: June 15-26 (Showcase: July 3 @ 5:00 PM)
Session 2: July 6-17 (Showcase: July 24 @ 5:00 PM)
Session 3: July 27-August 7 (Showcase: August 14@ 5:00 PM)
Duration: Students will meet daily for 2 weeks of online classes for 90 minutes each day. Approximately 1 hour of independent projects will be assigned to complete at home.
The final product will consist of a professinally-produced, Live-Streamed Zoom Showcase of the campers' music.
No experience required!
Daily ONLINE Activities: Each day, our morning sessions will include collaboration, playing educational games, and learning about aspects of making music at home, including:
- Recording and mixing audio
- Using virtual instruments (such as drum machines and synthesizers) in BandLab
- Exploring important artists and their work
- Music theory
- Developing a song
- Writing song lyrics
- Collaborating with other musicians
Daily OFFLINE Activities: In addition to online classes, you'll receive all of the resources you need to complete daily assignments at home such as:
- Instructions for navigating and sharing with Bandlab
- Playlists for exposing campers to important rock musicians
Adult Involvement and Technology Requirements:
- Computer and stable internet connection for daily Zoom classes
- One device with headphones for listening, and a second device for video recording (a smart phone, laptop or tablet will work!)
- Adult help to record and send in performances
- FREE account set up on Bandlab.com in order to safely share your music creations with RMC instructors and fellow campers.