Our 2-week camps will keep your kids groovin' with plenty of music and movement.
Take home our our Live-Streamed Virtual Showcase you can download, share and keep as a memento of your "stay-at-home" summer!
Ages 4-6 - 2:00 - 3:30 PM Daily (PST)
Session 1 (The Billy Goats Gruff): June 15-26 (Showcase: July 3 @ 5:00 PM)
Session 2 (The Three Little Pigs): July 6-17 (Showcase: July 24 @ 5:00 PM)
Session 3 (Goldilocks): July 27-August 7 (Showcase: August 14 @ 5:00 PM)
Duration: Students will meet daily for 2 weeks of online classes for 90 minutes each day. Approximately 1 hour of independent projects will be assigned to complete at home (including practicing, costume creation and set design).
The final product will consist of a 10-minute, professionally produced Zoom showcase of an original fairy-tale play written by Tony Bianca, our Director of Schools and Early Childhood Programs.
Daily ONLINE Activities: Each day, our online classes will provide educational activities and explore all aspects of producing a musical including:
- Creating the virtual set
- Making costumes from items you can find at home
- Developing characters
- Creating choreography
- Making and using props
30 minutes of each class will include a STEAM Animal Science extension including:
- Learning about animals' habitats and life cycles
- Active games to expand your child's science knowledge and vocabulary
- Music and movement activities to reinforce their learning
Daily OFFLINE Activities: In addition to online classes, you'll receive all of the resources you need to complete daily assignments at home such as:
- Karaoke tracks and demo vocals to record parts at home
- Templates and directions for creating your costume
- Resource materials for creating props
- Tutorials on how to add optional backgrounds and effects to your performance
Adult Involvement and Technology Requirements:
- Computer and stable internet connection for daily Zoom classes
- One device with headphones for listening, and a second device for video recording (a smart phone, laptop or tablet will work!)
- Adult/Older Sibling help (approximately 1-hour per day) to recod and send student performances. *This is a great opportunity to get older siblings involved in helping out!
- Basic craft supplies such as paper, scissors and crayons/markers.