Our 2-week camps will keep your kids groovin' with plenty of music and movement.
Take home our our Live-Streamed Virtual Showcase you can download, share and keep as a memento of your "stay-at-home" summer!
9:30 - 10:30 AM & 3:30 - 4:15 PM Daily (PST)
Each session features new songs!
Session 1: June 15-26 (Showcase: July 3 @ 5:00 PM)
Session 2: July 6-17 (Showcase: July 24 @ 5:00 PM)
Session 3: July 27-August 7 (Showcase: August 14@ 5:00 PM)
Duration: Students will meet daily for 2 weeks of online classes for 1 hour and 45 minutes each day. Approximately 1 hour of independent projects will be assigned to complete at home (including practicing, costume creation and set design).
The final product will consist of a 10-minute, professionally-produced Zoom showcase of a musical theater revue.
No experience required!
Daily ONLINE Activities: Each day, our 1-hour morning and 45-minute afternoon online classes will cover how to sing and move more confidently as a character and acting basics, including:
- Singing techniques
- Acting warm-ups and exercises
- Developing characters
- Making costumes from items you can find at home
- Set design using home items and technology
Daily OFFLINE Activities: In addition to online classes, you'll receive all of the resources you need to complete daily assignments at home such as:
- Karaoke tracks and demo vocals to record parts at home
- Videos and resources for learning the singing and acting roles
- Resource materials for creating props
- Tutorials on how to add optional backgrounds and effects to your performance
Adult Involvement and Technology Requirements:
- Computer and stable internet connection for daily Zoom classes
- One device with headphones for listening, and a second device for video recording (a smart phone, laptop or tablet will work!)
- Adult/Older Sibling check-ins are helpful, or the student can do the activities on their own.
- Printer (useful but not required)
- Items from around your house that can be used creatively for costumes and props