VIP Tuition is charged on the 1st of the month through autopay. VIP Tuition is based on an entire calendar year, divided into equal monthly payments. Holidays and an average number of missed lessons have been calculated into the VIP Tuition rate.
Your VIP tuition reserves your specific weekly lesson or class time ongoing until we receive your written notice of cancellation (see additional details below).
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure payment method is accurate. You may update your credit card through Teacher Zone or by contacting the front desk.
- Failure to attend lessons or classes does not cancel your auto payment.
Lesson Termination Forms are located in the front office as well as on our website. You will receive a Lesson Termination Confirmation email within 7 days.
- Termination Notice must be given to the front office or online, not with the instructor.
- Termination Notice must be submitted in writing by the 15th of the month prior to your desired withdrawal date (example: desired withdrawal date is October 1st, notice must be submitted prior to September 15th).
- Termination Notices received between the 15th and 25th of the month that wish to take effect on the 1st of the month will be charged a $50 cancellation charge.
- Termination Notices received between the 25th and the 31st of the month will be processed for the following month or charged in full for immediate termination. There are no refunds or future credits given for failure to terminate lessons timely.
Students that wish to attend a partial calendar month must also complete a Lesson Termination form before the 15th of the month prior to desired withdrawal. Your next monthly payment will be adjusted at the per-lesson tuition rate. (example: desired date of withdrawal is June 20th, termination notice must be submitted prior to May 15th (your June autopay will be adjusted at the per-lesson rate).
Make-up lessons are only given due to illness.
- Make-up lessons due to illness are limited to 1 make-up lesson per calendar month.
- Students must notify the office of the absence as soon as possible - do not notify instructor directly. Students that do not contact the office (“no shows”) will not be eligible for a make-up lesson.
- Make-up lessons must be taken within a week of the missed lesson. Make-up lessons are offered on a space available basis and do not accumulate or carry over.
- Due to limited availability, there are no make-up options for Group Experience or Foundation classes.
- There are no credits or refunds given for missed lessons or classes.
When a student progresses, it is recommended they purchase the next level learning materials. Book charges typically remain under $10, but occasionally retail up to $20. All required books will be charged to the credit card on file.
RMC understands our students are active community members, which is why an average number of student absences have already been factored into our VIP tuition rate. Your monthly payment reserves your specific lesson time weekly and remains the same regardless of student attendance.
- Notify the office of your planned absence at least 48-hours prior to the scheduled lesson by emailing email@example.com or calling (619) 225-9597 (do not notify instructor).
- Your instructor may choose to utilize Teacher Zone to assign additional goals or practice during your absence. Continue to practice until your next scheduled lesson.
- Between the dates of Oct. 1st – May 31st, if you would prefer to “reschedule” your missed lesson, there will be a $15 charge made to the credit card on file to reserve the additional lesson time with an instructor. This option is only offered on a space-available basis 1 week before/after the lesson conflict and is not guaranteed.
- There are no future lesson credits or refunds given for missed lessons.
- Notify the office as soon as possible by completing a Lesson Schedule Change Request (this must be done in writing). Please allow up to 7 days to be contacted for new lesson options.
- RMC cancellation policy still applies if unable to find a new ongoing lesson day or time. There are no credits or refunds given for payments already processed.
Studio closures are posted throughout our studios as well as located online and by phone. Studio closures have been factored into the VIP tuition rate. Make-up lessons are not available for studio closures.
- RMC is not responsible for children left unattended. Please be prompt in drop off and pick up of your underage student.
- RMC is not responsible for personal belongings left in our studio.
All enrolled students and guardians release RMC and its employees of any liability whatsoever arising out of any injury, damage or loss which may be sustained by yourself, your minor children, or other family members during the course of any involvement with RMC. This includes activities held in any studio, classroom or performance location during lessons, classes, performances or rehearsals.
By enrolling in activities at RMC, it is believed that you have read this agreement, understand its contents and accept and assume such risks.
To ensure a quick response, send correspondence to only one email address:
General Information or Account Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Single or Ongoing Lesson Cancellations or Schedule Change Requests: email@example.com (please do not email instructors regarding schedule changes or cancellations)
If your instructor is out, a well-qualified substitute will be provided at your regularly scheduled lesson time. There are no credits or make ups given if a student chooses to cancel the lesson due to substitution. If no substitute is available, the lesson will be rescheduled within 1-week.