All correspondence should be made by phone (619) 225-9597 Or by emailing
1. Walk-ins are not available. Every student must be pre-registered at least 24 hours prior to the class start time.
2. Participants are charged a flat rate monthly fee and classes are paid for in advance. Payments are non-refundable. We only issue refunds if we cancel the class and do not offer a make-up opportunity.
3. You may withdraw by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (619) 225-9597 at least 5 business days before your next auto payment is charged to your credit card. Students who stop attending without notifying us will continue to accrue monthly charges until you call or email us that you wish to withdraw. Your teacher cannot cancel your enrollment.
4. Sick students should remain home to avoid spreading illness to other students and staff. Children must be without a fever or vomiting for 24 hours to attend class. We reserve the right to ask parents to take visibly sick students home (this includes green or yellow mucus, productive coughs, and fever).
5. Students may attend a make-up class due to illness if there is space available in another class during the week that they are absent. Please email email@example.com to inquire about availability. While every effort is made to find a make up opportunity, classes do fill up and make ups are not guaranteed.
6. Please let us know if your regularly scheduled class is difficult for you to attend so that we can move your child to a more suitable class time. Missed classes do not “roll over” in the form of tuition credit towards the next month. We do not issue refunds for missed classes.